Box Set Three: Vegetables
Available for delivery within the M25
At meals in Italy, it is the custom to have many dishes of vegetables - the Contorni - to share on the table.
More than a side, these are often dishes in their own right, to 'surround' the meat or fish element of the meal, or enjoy in a wonderful combination together.
This week we present some of our favourites: no plate of chargrilled Beef Sirloin or wood-roast Sea Bass would be complete without a perfectly golden Artichoke alla Romana, or creamy Cannelini beans. So up to you to choose your favourite meat or fish, or try a meat-free week, and enjoy this grand selection... and naturally, we haven't forgotten dessert!
- Agretti with slow-cooked tomato and pangrattato
- Violetta Artichokes alla Romana
- Roast Trevise
- Cannellini Beans
- Slow-cooked Florence Fennel
- Potatoes al forno
- Braised Cime di Rapa
- Focaccia for 4
- Small Lemon Tart with crème fraîche
Box Set serves 4; each dish approx. 400g
- Agretti with slow-cooked tomato and pangrattato (Wheat)
- Violetta Artichokes alla Romana (Sulphites)
- Focaccia (wheat)
- Lemon Tart with crème fraîche (wheat, eggs, milk)